We all have excess body fat, some have more and some have less
– it’s part of our human body survival requirement
Most of our fat-cell biology is controlled by the quality and type of food we eat. This workshop is hosted by Susan Thomas, Next Gen’s nutritionist. Class size is limited, please register ASAP.
In this 1-hour workshop, learn how your excess body fat can:
• protect you from disease in the short term
• be accessed, released and used as a high energy fuel source
• burn while you exercise
• burn while you sleep
• remain in storage, build up and cause weight gain
• lead to cellular inflammation which may lead to obesity, diabetes, heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer's or other chronic diseases
Class is $20. Class size is limited, register via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to book your seat.