Most people eat in a way that forces the body to work harder.
Food is the primary fuel that helps you sleep and feel better, trims excess body fat, slows the aging process, makes your workouts more effective and energises you, but only if you know how to harness it.
LifeUpright is about guiding you strategically with nutrition & lifestyle changes on a personal journey to optimal wellness to be the best version of you!
To find out more, register today for one of my Wellness Workshops at Auckland's NextGen Health & Fitness Club:
- Nutritional Fundamentals Class - Register your interest here
- May - no class scheduled (on vacation)
- June (dates to be determined) – Form, Fascia, Functional Movement and Flexibility (co-presented with Brent Gilpin from Peak Pilates)
- July (dates to be determined) – Improve Your Gut Microbiome (co-presented with Nutritionist & Biochemist Elaine Bracefield of DNA Nutrition
- August (dates to be determined) – Healthy Nutrition for Optimal Athletic Performance & Recovery
There is nothing that gets me more excited than seeing people have that ‘lightbulb moment’ when they understand what they can do to look and feel so much better, especially when they realise that it doesn’t have to be as hard as they expect.Susan Thomas